Easy Wealth Creation! Only Thing That Matters: What Do You Want From Life!

Sun, May 2 2010 03:21pm GMT 1
MagicSeven-Admin
MagicSeven-Admin
47 Posts

The Magic Seven – Get Paid Today System is setup in a way that it leads its members through only few easy to follow steps, and only thing you need to do, is to follow the links on Magic Seven - Get Paid Today website and complete the easy tasks to start earning righaway. Magic Seven - Get Paid Today is NOT ONLY a Wealth Creation System that leads you to Financial Freedom but also gives you Free Cash-Bonus of $350 just for signing up as a free member AND professional Softwares and Tools to setup any online business in any niche within 24 hours, including free advertising tools and services, beside of the Immediate income through Magic Seven - Get Paid Today "Pro-Membership". The Pro-Membership of Magic Seven - Get Paid Today is only a one-time tiny payment of $5,00 and that is not even a payment that goes out of pocket, but it stays in your Magic Seven - Get Paid Today account for 7 Levels. As you see, Magic Seven has 7 Genius Levels that will be able to earn you over $3,000,000 in only 1-2 years or faster, through the one-time tiny payment of $5,00 that you will get back after finishing Level-7,..having already achieved your total financial freedom!

Join Magic Seven - Get Paid Today Now, to achieve all your financial dreams and to and access total financial freedom instantly!

All detailed Info about Magic Seven - Get Paid Today, you will see on the website.

If you are invited by your friend to the Social Network Site of Magic Seven – Get Paid Today, ask your friend to send you his/her referral link to signup or if you found this Social Network while searching on the Internet, then click the link here to join free now: http://www.magicseven-getpaidtoday.com

Thu, Jul 8 2010 07:11am GMT 2
aman
aman
1 Posts
Hello,
I would like to know is it a $5 or is it a more than $5 and am I have refer c compulsory ???/
or is it an auto income system , I will surly refer my friends but I do not remember my referrer ? and whats my level at present stage? please reply me in details.
Regards
Sun, Jul 11 2010 06:03am GMT 3
MagicSeven-Admin
MagicSeven-Admin
47 Posts
Dear Aman,

Please see the complete description of Magic Seven - Get Paid Today's Wealth Creation System
starting here: http://magicseven-getpaidtoday.com/Starter-Level.php

At the bottom of each page, you will have a link that links to the next level, starting by Free Membership
through to Bonus Level, and your total out of pocket investment will be only a one-time upgrade fee
of $5 ever, if you want to upgrade to Pro-Member and activate your Wealth Creation System.

-Admin-
Wed, Aug 11 2010 02:43am GMT 4
8 Posts
Hello Admin.
How can I be one of the moderators for China or other Asian market, when can a Chinese official website be available to signup Chinese community?

Thanks
Tue, Oct 12 2010 11:16pm GMT 5
Pete M
Pete M
70 Posts
Q. What we all want from life.

A. An admin, that answers members queries!
Wed, Oct 13 2010 02:02pm GMT 6
Sheriff
Sheriff
7 Posts
And opens emails.
And replies to support requests.
And delivers on their promises.

Fri, Oct 15 2010 09:25pm GMT 7
tex
tex
19 Posts
any one know what is magic 7 new site address is they said it will be up today
Fri, Oct 15 2010 10:35pm GMT 8
Pete M
Pete M
70 Posts
any one know what is magic 7 new site address is they said it will be up today

The address is the same. Admin have only upgraded the servers to handle the increase in traffic and live chat requests.

They are supposed to be back online now, but so far I can't see any change to the original site. So perhaps, they are still behind. I will leave it until tomorrow, 16 Oct, to see if there is any change. If not, I will try the email address that I sent the original update request to.

I will let you know any new news, as soon as I get anything.

Sat, Oct 16 2010 02:00am GMT 9
tex
tex
19 Posts
WHEN I CLICK ON THE MAGIC 7 BANNERS NOTHING HAPPENS
Mon, Oct 18 2010 12:34am GMT 10
Pete M
Pete M
70 Posts
WHEN I CLICK ON THE MAGIC 7 BANNERS NOTHING HAPPENS

Which banners? Where are they being advertised? I've not seen any banners for some time. I think it's to do with the disparity on them. Banners say you get $110 for joining, when you only get $50 in your account.

Thu, Jan 12 2012 09:50am GMT 11
david_john50
david_john50
27 Posts

I really do appreciate the way you have presented this specific topic and it also does offer me a lot of fodder for thought. However, thanks for this phenomenal point and even though I cannot necessarily concur with this in total, I value your own mindset.

best android tablet

Wed, Jan 18 2012 05:41am GMT 12
JudyChristopher
JudyChristopher
16 Posts

I'm impressed by the post .This is a realy nice tips you are sharing. it was very useful for me.

edu leads

Wed, Jan 18 2012 12:23pm GMT 13
JudyChristopher
JudyChristopher
16 Posts

This is the best post that I have seen yet

grants for college

Tue, Feb 14 2012 11:00am GMT 14
cblaisd
cblaisd
3 Posts
Thanks for your post.

Briefcase, Hamster Cages
Thu, Mar 15 2012 09:45am GMT 15
Tasos
Tasos
3 Posts
Hi ,

What news about Magic 7 ?

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.